We organize meetups where we bring highly skilled and international level speakers to share their knowledge with the community.
We organize coding competitions, hackathons and games for our community members. Join us to challenge yourself and improve your skills.
Through our different meetups and mentorship programs, we try to get people to collaborate, learn and share their knowledge together.
The BeJS team is happy to invite you to our next meetup.
📆 **Wednesday, 16 November**
**🕡** **6.30 PM**
🎟️ **RSVP (limited seats)**
* **18:30** **:** Meets & Greets & 🍢🍻🥪🍷
* **19.00** **:** Talk + Q&A + Chat, & more 🍻🍡🍹🥛🍕
* **21.00:** Bye & See you in the next one!
Did you ever try explaining programming to a non-developer friend or partner?.
*You know, a variable is something that you can store something in, it can be anything and also nothing.*
*And a function is something that does something if you call it, but sometimes it doesn’t.*
Programming in itself is a very abstract thing.
The fundamentals are often the most difficult and vague thing to understand, so how can we improve this?
What basic JS tools can we exploit to teach common practices and logic to a new-born developer in a more clear way?
During this meetup I will discuss how visualization can help develop a strong problem-solving mindset.
My name is **Robin Van Roy**, and I’m a visual content creator with a love for code.
I’m currently working as a frontend developer at ING Belgium, am the co-owner of a creative agency called RedBonsai and used to dabble in teaching web development at the Erasmus College Brussels.
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, here are some rules to abide by so that everyone can enjoy the meetup :
* This meetup has a **limited capacity** **of 50 attendees.**
* In order to attend **you have to RSVP** **on meetup.**
* Members of the community who RSVP and then don't show up **three times** will be removed from the group. ( As we have limited capacity we would like to avoid people not being able to attend because others RSVPed YES and did not show up... **If** **you're not coming please RSVP NO so that people in the waiting list can attend**.
* Everyone is more than welcome to help, propose or share Ideas with the BeJS team. You can contact us on : **[masked]**
Have something to share with our community?
Apply for a talk
Our partners.Contact us for partnership opportunities
Have an idea or a concept? Need help for coding? Looking for partnerships?
Feel free to contact us
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org