We organize meetups where we bring highly skilled and international level speakers to share their knowledge with the community.
We organize coding competitions, hackathons and games for our community members. Join us to challenge yourself and improve your skills.
Through our different meetups and mentorship programs, we try to get people to collaborate, learn and share their knowledge together.
BeJS#10: Coding game with Roboton.io
The BeJS Team is happy to announce BeJS#10 where we will have a coding competition. For those of you who attended BeJS#3, you probably already know Roboton.io: The platform we used for our race car coding competition. We are happy to have Karel on stage again for this new edition and new game: Virtual Sumo! yes you read that right! we're going to challenge your abilities in coding the toughest and strongest sumo fighter :) Join us on the 27th of January for the competition.
BeJS#10: Coding competition with Roboton.io
VERY IMPORTANT: Since this edition will be a coding competition the capacity is very limited! We will have a maximum of 16 teams (you can create a team with your friends, and code together, it's not an issue :))
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS EVENT UNLESS YOU'RE 100% SURE YOU'RE GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND!!!
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we decided to add some rules, so that everyone can enjoy the meetup :
- In order to attend you have to RSVP on meetup
- The Zoom meeting will be password protected
- Do not share the password or the link of the meetup on social networks. if you want to invite someone ask them to rsvp on the meetup event.
- Do not hesitate to share this event on social networks as this will help give more visibility to our community
- Everyone is more than welcome to help, propose, or share Ideas with the BeJS team. You can contact us at: [masked]
Have something to share with our community?
Apply for a talk
Have an idea or a concept? Need help for coding? Looking for partnerships?
Feel free to contact us
mail : email@example.com