We organize meetups where we bring highly skilled and international level speakers to share their knowledge with the community.
We organize coding competitions, hackathons and games for our community members. Join us to challenge yourself and improve your skills.
Through our different meetups and mentorship programs, we try to get people to collaborate, learn and share their knowledge together.
25 November 2020, 18:45
BeJS#8: Composition API: a quick overVue By Natalia Tepluhina
The BeJS Team is happy to announce BeJS#8 where our friend Natalia Tepluhina will be speaking. Natalia Tepluhina is a Vue.js core team member and a Staff Frontend Engineer at GitLab. She is a conference speaker and author of articles on different topics related to Vue.js . Thanks to these activities Natalia has got a title of Google Developer Expert in Web Technologies.
Talk name: Composition API: a quick overVue
Talk description: Vue 3 brings us a new feature: composition API, a new way of declaring component logic using function calls
In this talk I will explain why we decided to have a new API in Vue 3, how to use composition functions and in which cases they are better than 'usual' object syntax.
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we decided to add some rules, so that everyone can enjoy the meetup :
- Since this meetup is hosted online, the capacity is 100 people.
- In order to attend you have to RSVP on meetup
- The Zoom meeting will be password protected
- Do not share the password or the link of the meetup on social networks. if you want to invite someone ask them to rsvp on the meetup event.
- Do not hesitate to share this event on social networks as this will help give more visibility to our community
- Everyone is more than welcome to help, propose, or share Ideas with the BeJS team. You can contact us at: [masked]
Have something to share with our community?
Apply for a talk
Have an idea or a concept? Need help for coding? Looking for partnerships?
Feel free to contact us
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org