We organize meetups where we bring highly skilled and international level speakers to share their knowledge with the community.
We organize coding competitions, hackathons and games for our community members. Join us to challenge yourself and improve your skills.
Through our different meetups and mentorship programs, we try to get people to collaborate, learn and share their knowledge together.
React Brussels By BeJS
Get your ticket before 22nd of June and get 50% OFF. Join us for only 49.50 euros
The BeJS Team is happy to announce its first international conference: React Brussels by BeJS. The first react conference in the heart of Europe. For this first Edition of the conference we are going to have speakers from all around the world. From emerging developers working on the next Big thing in the React ecosystem to rock star developers that speak at hundreds of conferences we're going to bring you the best of React and its ecosystem.
Our conferences can happen and are possible only because of the huge work that is provided by the open source community. That is why we decided to donate 10% of the profits of this event to the community. According to the amount: the donation will be done to one or few projects that will be selected by the speakers and our community partners
BeJS#14: Latest developments in Expo and React Native
The BeJS Team is happy to announce BeJS#14 where our friend Evan Bacon will be talking about "Latest developments in Expo and React Native".
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Baconbrix
- Github: https://github.com/evanbacon
- Website: https://evanbacon.dev/
Talk name: Latest developments in Expo and React Native
Talk Abstract: Evan will talk about the latest innovations in cross platform React development from Expo. With a focus on how to apply your current understanding of React to build native apps.
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we decided to add some rules, so that everyone can enjoy the meetup :
- Since this meetup is hosted online, the capacity is 120 people.
- In order to attend you have to RSVP on meetup
- The Zoom meeting will be password protected
- Do not share the password or the link of the meetup on social networks. if you want to invite someone ask them to rsvp on the meetup event.
- Do not hesitate to share this event on social networks as this will help give more visibility to our community
- Everyone is more than welcome to help, propose, or share Ideas with the BeJS team. You can contact us at: [masked]
Have something to share with our community?
Apply for a talk
Have an idea or a concept? Need help for coding? Looking for partnerships?
Feel free to contact us
mail : email@example.com